Duct Cleaning Toronto Cost
Thank you for inquiring about Canaduct Duct Cleaning's Duct Cleaning Toronto Cost. For your convenience, we have included a general pricing guideline for our residential air duct cleaning services.
Residential Duct Cleaning Pricing Guidelines:
- For Homes up to 2,000 Square Feet - $275.00
- For Homes up to 2,500 Square Feet - $325.00
- For Homes up to 3,000 Square Feet - $375.00
- For Homes up to 3,500 Square Feet - $425.00
- For Homes up to 4,000 Square Feet - $475.00
- For Homes up to 4,500 Square Feet - $525.00
- For Homes up to 5,000 Square Feet (and above) - $550.00
These quotes are an approximation, and do not include HST or other applicable taxes and fees. Our customer service representative will be able to provide the most accurate quote based on the size of your home and the type of services you require.
What to Expect:
- Being on time is very important. Occasional mechanical problems, traffic, weather and the determination to extract all the dirt at the previous appointment however, may cause delays. Please be patient and allow at least an hour window of time. You shall be notified by telephone, should there be a delay.
- An experienced well-seasoned, professional bonded technician will arrive at your door. All our technicians are qualified I.A.Q. (Indoor Air Quality) Inspectors
- Vehicles parked in your driveway will prompt a request to remove them in order to make room for the Canaduct Duct Cleaning truck.
- Technician will remove his shoes at the front door.
- Entire operation can take from 1 - 2 Â½ hours and is dependent on home conditions.
- It is not possible to identify the dirt which comes from any particular room or home.
- Duct cleaning is a tight, but not sealed operation. All measures are taken to keep this operation as dust free as is practicable. Household vacuuming may be necessary.