Burlington Duct Cleaning for Home, School, Daycare and Workplace
When you’re contemplating contacting a Burlington Duct Cleaning Company for your home or workplace… Here are the top 3 things to consider prior to making your decision…
Duct Cleaning for Safety
- You wouldn’t dream of feeding your kid off a dirty plate, but what about what they are breathing every minute of every hour they are home, behind your walls, and in your vents. Over 40lbs of dirt, dust, debris and dander is generated in an average home in a year.
- Safety, I’m sure you agree, is of the utmost importance in your Burlington home (and office). You work hard to keep the lifestyle you do, thus keeping clean air and safety is hopefully first and foremost on the list. Creating a nice, clean, safe home environment for your family is important. Did you know that dryer vents are the cause of more than 16,000 home fires per year?
- Living in someone else’s grime? Have you moved in or out recently? No sense breathing in the previous owner’s pet hair, dust or worse yet dander. EEK! Was the previous owner a smoker? (ask us also about odour removal) Done a reno recently? All that drywall dust you think gets cleaned up, often seeps down the vents. No need for it to coat your beautiful furnishings yet again when the furnace or air comes on.
Indoor Air Quality for Health
- Wouldn’t you love to have your Burlington home free of dust mites, allergens, pet hair, spores, pollen and all the unpleasant debris that can accumulate in your air ducts? Regular duct cleaning can remedy this quickly and easily!
- Having a regular air duct cleaner will help you breathe healthy air and likely cut down on heating costs in your home and at your business. Residential and commercial duct cleaning can keep you happy and healthy at home and at work.
- Have an oddball odour that doesn’t seem to be remedied by regular cleaners? Consider having the air deodorized such as with our Professional Air Treatment Technologies.
Not Just Home – Consider the Workplace School or Daycare
- In the workplace you too breathe in potentially dirty dusty polluted air, possibly full of mites, mold spores, pollen, factory debris and other unmentionables, not just from you but the other offices in the building.
- Ask your health and safety committee the last time your commercial ducts were cleaned in your Burlington office or work place! Debris in the vents can lead to health issues, resulting in downtime. Don’t bring that home with you! Be the best you can be for your family and your career.
- Not just workplaces, what about what your children breathe in school or daycare? You don’t want them to be sick at home from what they might have picked up during the day.
- Ask your kid’s school or daycare when the last time the vents were cleaned, and the IAQ (indoor air quality) was measured professionally, and when any carpets or HVAC systems were maintained. Foul odours can often be coming from the heating or air conditioning units as well.
- Disinfecting and Odour Removal. VaporTek’s brand’s cleaning technologies have been in worldwide use since 1979 and are ideal for removing the foulest of odours. These all natural products are also used in disaster recovery zones for relief of powerful odours, especially from flood or smoke damage; and they contain safe, effective essential oils and are environmentally friendly to keep your home and workplace safe! Also request monthly professional disinfecting with Benefect – it’s a powerful all natural, safe disinfectant used in schools, hospitals, daycares, trauma cleanup and more.
Burlington residents have been referring and trusting in Canaduct duct’s professional and courteous cleaning for 20 years. We perform an incredibly comprehensive 8 Point Duct Cleaning Inspection to ensure both your heating and cooling system operate at peak efficiency, which can in turn, help you or your workplace save money on energy costs.
Do you have multiple commercial facilities, franchises, retail spaces, warehouses, rental homes or offices?
Canaduct’s extensive coverage area, fleet of trucks and personnel, provide an extended duct cleaning service area in Southern Ontario including the Greater Toronto Area.
No need to hassle with project management of multiple companies, technicians and locations. One call will solve it all.
For “Duct Cleaning Near Me” fill out the Duct Cleaning Burlington Quote below for an instant reply with pricing. Or feel free to give us a call at 416-410-3777 to book an appointment time convenient for you.
About Canaduct Cleaning:
- 20 years in business
- NADCA certified
- 8 Point Duct Cleaning Inspection
- HVAC Cleaning, Service & Maintenance
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Odour Removal Specialists
- Indoor Air Quality Specialists
Types of Buildings:
- Offices: low rise, high rise, ground floor
- Retail stores
- Grocery stores
- Hotels & Motels
- Medical buildings & Hospitals
- Schools; Elementary, Secondary, Public, Private; Daycares
- Seniors homes, long term care, retirement facilities
- Real estate buildings & holdings, rental properties
- Homes, condos, townhouses, walk-ups, low rise
Call us if your building isn’t listed above, we can make arrangements.