Best Tips for Hiring a Reputable Duct Cleaning Company in Markham
Quality of Work & Professional Equipment
If you are considering having your Markham home or business furnaces serviced or duct cleaning, it is advisable that you are confident the company will offer a minimum service of:
- Duct cleaning crew should have a vacuum truck or fairly substantial portable unit, if your furnace has not been done before, they should be drilling access holes into the furnace, covering all the vents, and cleaning the vents one at a time.
- Have a multi-point inspection checklist procedure, be knowledgeable and friendly, open to responding to procedural questions (not dismissive or aggressive)
- Above board line by line invoicing- only charging the services you requested – they don’t charge you for services you didn’t ask for on the bill; and the bill should be clear and concise.
- Making sure they are industry certified duct cleaning association means a representative of the business must sign a code of ethics committing to protect the customer and do the best quality of service to their ability, and are listed on the contact use
- Checking customer testimonials on their website, also Yelp, social media and Google reviews – the duct cleaning company’s overall scores over a variety of jobs – a good overall average is best, or how they have done in the last year.
- They choose not to do telemarketing and prefer to rely on repeat customer experiences, and customers referring other customers, which is the pinnacle of a job well done. Always willing to provide company contact information, business licence and phone numbers!
Service Coverage Areas & Multi-Faceted Skillset
- Good coverage area is especially handy for Corporate clients who have multiple retail, warehouse, office or rental properties, as just one phone call will handle all the properties as well as the technicians, instead of having to deal with multiple companies, multiple managers or multiple facility timelines. Their in-house project manager can likely deploy multiple properties simultaneously.
- A company that handles both commercial and residential properties can indicate they have professional equipment on hand. Also, providing multifaceted related services such as odour removal, carpet cleaning and furnace maintenance is a good sign they understand the market.
- Although a little bit of waiting can be a good indication of a busy thriving company, waiting too long can be fishy. You will want a decent amount of professional technicians over a large service coverage area.
As a recognized industry leader coming up 20 years, Canaduct specializes in comprehensive duct cleaning, as well as professional carpet cleaning, eco-friendly non-toxic high grade odour removal systems, maintenance and repair, along with the highest standards of integrity in the industry.
Canaduct’s stellar reputation in cleaning air ducts and odor removal is the result of our utmost professionalism and extremely hard work and our ultimate goal is to satisfy every customer no matter what the job.
We service southern Ontario, including Toronto, the GTA and these following Markham duct cleaning near me suburbs:
|Armadale||Downtown Markham||Raymerville – Markville East|
|Bayview Glen||Dickson’s Hill||Rouge Fairways|
|Berczy Village||German Mills||Sherwood – Amber Glen|
|Box Grove||Greensborough||South Unionville|
|Brown’s Corners||Hagerman’s Corners||Thornhill|
|Cachet||Locust Hill||Uptown Markham|
|Cashel||Markham Village||Victoria Square|
|Cedar Grove||Milliken Mills||Wismer Co|
Fill the form below for an instant Markham duct cleaning quote, or call us at 416-410-3777 to speak to a live assistant. We look forward to helping you breathe easy!
Markham Duct Cleaning Near Me Call 416-410-3777